Friday 10 February 2012

Recent OOTD pics! (ft Matalan, Boohoo, Next, Topshop, H&M)

Hey loves :)
Now it's not often I post OOTD photos, I don't know why but I suppose I never feel like it's worth a WHOLE post if you know what I mean! So today I've compiled a list of some of my recent OOTD pics, let me know what you think!

WHERE: STARBUCKS, HORSHAM

Tartan shirt - eBay (but originally Topshop)
Black cord shorts - Boohoo.com (link!)
Black Moschino belt - Vintage
Black fleece lined tights - Next
Black biker boots - Matalan (link!) (blog post)

I bought these high waisted shorts from Boohoo recently and I just love them, they're quite a thin cord material but they can easily be dressed up or down! I wore this tartan shirt to give the look a bit of colour, I'm guilty of wearing too much black at times! The boots featured in a Bargain of the Week post from me :)

FYI I had a skinny hazelnut cappuccino & skinny ginger muffin (YUM but so many kcal!)

WHERE: NANDOS, CRAWLEY

Gingham shirt (just seen) - Next (link!)
Black skinny jeans - Next (link!)
Black ankle boots - New Look
Black coat - F&F at Tesco (old)
Black snood - Next (link!)
Black leather bag - H&M

The bf and I took a spontaneous trip to Nando's recently and we watched The Descendants afterwards (which is amazing btw). Again I added the gingham shirt for a pop of colour, it will be fab for wearing in the summer as well, tucked into a pair of high waisted denim shorts!

FYI I had a chicken pitta (no mayo/cheese) w rice & diet coke, delicious! Froyo at the movies :-)

WHERE: WESTFIELD, LONDON

Faux fur coat - Vintage
Burgundy cord shorts - Boohoo.com (link!)
Black fleece lined tights - Next (as before)
Black biker boots - Matalan (as before)
Black leather bag - H&M (as before)

I had to up the glam factor visiting Westfield as there's so many posh shops! I couldn't go into MAC in scruffy jeans and UGG's lol so I wore this super warm faux fur coat teamed with another pair of Boohoo shorts. I was quite proud of adding colour to this outfit! lol.

WHERE: IN THE SNOW, HORSHAM

Tweed coat - H&M (old)
Black fleece lined tights - Next (as before)
Black ankle boots - New Look (as before)
Black snood - Next (as before)
Black beanie - New Look (old)
Black gloves - Primark

You can't beat tucking up warm in a cosy coat! I've had this coat for years (and when I say years, I mean since I went to college, which is about 6 years ago now!) Other than the buttons coming a little loose and the fit getting a little tight, it's still as new!

WHERE: SHOPPING, CRAWLEY

Cream bobble hat - H&M
Black coat - F&F at Tesco (old) (as before)
Black skinny jeans - Topshop
Cream socks - Next
Black ankle boots - New Look (as before)

I swear I've worn these boots in every outfit! Lol. I bought them after seeing Leanne Marie blog about them, she was right, they are super comfy and add a little height to a severely short person! Haha.

What have you been wearing lately? Do you often find yourself having to jazz up an 'all black' outfit? Link me up!

Lotsa love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment