Tuesday 21 February 2012

Bargain of the Week: Matalan £7.50 heeled biker boots and OOTD!

Hey loves,

All enjoying the BRITs?! Rihanna's performance is amazing!!!

I just had to let you guys know about my Bargain of the Week from Sunday. I picked these boots up from Matalan in Cantebury and I was astounded when I saw the price. I kept saying to my sis "that's £3 a foot!" lol.

They're super chic heeled biker boots, and they only cost a bargain £7.50. To be honest I think they were supposed to be £10 (reduced from £22) but someone stuck a £7.50 sticker on them, and well, the customer's always right!

They feature a cosy sheepskin lining that will be ideal for keeping my tootsies warm. I'm gonna be honest and say I should've got a size 5 really but they didn't have any, so I just won't be able to wear thick socks...or socks in general...LOL

How I styled the outfit (OOTD):

Skater dress - Boohoo.com (link!)
Tan waist belt - H&M (old)
Black opaque tights - Topshop (link!)
Heeled biker boots - Matalan (link!)

I'm still getting over the fact I paid £7.50 for a PAIR of boots! That's cheaper than Primarni! Well deserved bargain of the week lol.

What's your bargain of the week?

Please share! :-)

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes look so cozy and warm. I haven't done any shopping in the last couple weeks (I'm shocked at myself). But I have been thinking that it is time for me to start working on my spring wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I know, gotta start stocking up on those essential spring items!

    xo

    ReplyDelete