Tuesday 21 February 2012

NOTD: Rimmel Lycra Pro - Beige Style

Hey you guysss!

I hope you liked my previous post, I always like to think of new ways to get gorgeous and save a bit of money! Haha. I hope you're all enjoying your evening... I'm watching the BRIT's, love a bit of Olly Murs action lol.

So anyway, here's what I've been sporting on my nails of late :-)

(Rimmel Lycra Pro - Beige Style)

The Shade:

It's not a very 'out there' shade but it's perfect for when you want your nails to look 'done' but not 'bare.' It just adds a bit of colour to my otherwise bland, stubby nails. Not only that but it elongates my nails a treat. IMO it's the perfect nude nail shade :)

The Range:

I LOVE Rimmel Lycra Pro! The best drugstore nail brand by miles if I do say so myself! If you've had a peek at my NOTD archive you'll spot many a Rimmel Lycra Pro, I just can't stop buying them! I wore Celebrity Bash on Valentine's Day, and Ruby Me is another one of my fave Lycra Pro shades. Why are they so great I hear you ask? Well, the price tag is pretty nifty (they're just £4.50 a pop), they always update the range with the latest, on-trend shades, it features a massive brush which makes application super quick and lastly the consistency is lovely and creamy and applies a dream. Won you over yet?

The Rimmel Lycra Pro range is currently on offer for 2 for £6 in Boots. Grab 'em while you can!

What are you wearing on your nails today? Have you tried the Rimmel Lycra Pro range before?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

4 comments:

  1. I've wanted this for ages but can't find it anywhere! So lovely! x

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I picked mine up from Superdrug quite a while ago. Keep checking Fragrance Direct hun, they always put them on there. Otherwise ELF Desert Haze is a pretty close dupe! :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful color. I love nice neutral shades as they are appropriate for my very conservate office where my bright nail polishes would not be acceptable.

    ReplyDelete