Thursday 2 February 2012

NOTD: No7 Speed Dry in Mink

Hey guys!

Just a quick post this evening as I'm pretty tired! I've been watching Dulce Candy YouTube videos for like over an hour now and I really need to go to bed! Haha. FYI, I have learnt SO much from watching her vids lately, esp her make-up tutorials, I feel really inspired to mix up my routine now!

Anyway here's what I've been wearing on my nails these past few days, I don't know why but I've wanted my nails to blend in - I think it's because I'm trying to grow them, I'd rather not look at them while they're short!
(No7 Speed Dry in Mink)

I picked up this nail colour in Boots for 33p a couple of months ago along with some other really on-trend shades! I love No7's Speed Dry range, not only does it dry super fast but the consistency is always really thick and you only need 2 coats max! I used my OPI Nail Envy (Original) as a base coat and Seche Vite Dry Fast as a top coat :-) I would say it lasted 3 days before chipping... but then I bit it all off! D'oh!

I've also added this shade to my NOTD archive!

What are you wearing on your nails today? Neutrals or brights?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo




3 comments:

  1. This is a pretty color! I always ending up biting my nail polish of too :) LOL
    Now following! xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! What are we like, eh!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good write-up, I'm regular visitor of one's site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.
    0.96 Carat Genuine White Diamond Sterling Silver Bracelet

    ReplyDelete