Thursday 2 February 2012

Getting in the mood for spring with Primark florals!

Hey ladies & gents!

Now I know it's hard to envision a season beyond below freezing temperatures, bitterly cold winds and a lack of vitamin D BUT it will warm up eventually, and when it does we'll all forget this mini ice age!

Until then, it's time to prep for SPRING! I nipped into Primarni this morning and whilst there was still a lot of wooly knitwear/scarves etc on display, they were beginning to launch their spring/summer range, and there were floaty dresses, graphic tees and sunglasses aplenty! I was very well behaved though and despite trying on a basketload of stuff, only picked up £5 worth of accs :-)

Floral purse - £4.00

I don't know about you lot, but Primark is my one stop shop for purses! You may remember I picked up my A/W purse there for just £1 last season :) I find that they're just such great value, really hard-wearing and have enough compartments for all my bits and bobs!

This purse is no different, it has loads of credit card slots and a massive coin compartment running through the middle. The baby pink isn't personally to my taste, but luckily my purse is closed most of the time! I love the chic gold and nude leather detailing, it compliments the pastel coloured florals perfectly :)

Floral head garland - £1.00

Funnily enough, this item was actually marked up as £2 but when I got to the till it was only £1, love it when that happens :) I just thought this was such a beautiful item that would look so pretty with a messy up do... Now we just need the sunny weather eh :)

Are you getting in the mood for spring yet? Or are you loving this extended cold spell?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo



2 comments:

  1. Love the purse, so pretty I have that hair garland from last summer its gorgeous :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun! Can't wait to wear the garland xo

    ReplyDelete