Friday 3 February 2012

New hair...

Good evening peeps!

I hope you've all had a lovely day :-) Now those of you who follow me on Twitter will already know that I got my hair cut yesterday, but I thought I'd post about it on here just so you're not like "hmm, your hair looks suspiciously shorter... and darker...!" lol
So I went for the chop!

As you can tell from all my previous posts my hair was medium brown and quite long! I fancied a change (plus my hair was taking a good 20-30 mins to properly blow dry!) so I nipped over to Studio 2 in Horsham for a cut and colour!

CUT: I asked for quite a lot of length cut off, a long bob essentially that was just past my shoulders. On top of the standard length cut, I also asked for cheekbone length layers all around my hair, and shorter layers to the front. I also requested feathering around my face to shape it, and a short fringe (just touching my eye).

COLOUR: I received a semi-permanent colour glossing treatment, as I wanted a quite drastic colour change that would wash out eventually! I basically brought in a picture of Amy Childs lol as I love the colour of her hair, so we went for a kind of dark red shade in the end that complimented my complexion. Looking at it today it's VERY dark and it appears very red beneath the light. I think it looks quite 'fierce'! ;-)

So there it is, my new February hair. If you're local and fancy a new do, pop into Studio 2 where one of their talented staff will sort you out a treat - Frankie did mine and she was fab, especially if you're looking for something that bit 'edgier'! Check out the website here.

Are you rocking a new do this month? Or are you growing your hair out?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo


4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fabulous and the colour really suits you :) Jude x @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you honey, and thanks for your RT as well!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! You look so pretty : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour is gorgeous and your hair looks so healthy xx

    ReplyDelete