Friday 17 February 2012

My Valentine's Day look...

Hey loves!

I hope you've all had a SPLENDID week and you're all looking forward to the WEEKEND! :-)

Apologies for this post being slightly belated, but I figured it's better late than never, right?

THE OUTFIT

FASHION:

Dress - H&M (see blog post)
Belt - Vintage (Moschino)
Shoe boots - Missguided.co.uk (see blog post) (similar style here)

I showcased my new dress from H&M as I thought the lace detailing was nice and romantic for Valentine's! It only cost £12 in H&M recently so it was an absolute steal. I teamed it with a chic waist belt to define my smallest feature, and added these wedged shoe boots from Missguided to add a bit of height!

BEAUTY:

FACE: Benefit That Gal Primer, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (02 Medium), YSL Touche Eclat (#1), Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous Foundation Faker (02 Medium), Benefit Dallas Bronzer, Benefit Coralista Blusher, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl as highlighter.

EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original), Urban Decay baked e/s (Buck) all over lid, Urban Decay baked e/s (Hustle) on outer corners, Soap & Glory SUPERCAT Carbon Gloss liner on top lid, Avon Color Trend Kajal Stick (Black) on lower waterline, 2 coats of CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara. Ruby & Millie Brow Enhance on brows.

LIPS: Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Red Dynamite, smudged in with a Body Shop lip brush. L'Oreal Kiss Proof Lipstick + matching Lipgloss in shade 513, applied using said lip brush.

HAIR: Straightened using Original GHD's and held using TIGI Masterpiece hairspray. Clip from H&M.

As my outfit was essentially all black, I had to add some colour with some classic red lips! I used the L'Oreal lipstick as it's a Kiss Proof formula which is ideal when consuming a lot of food lol.

NAILS:

Rimmel Lycra Pro - Celebrity Bash

I swear this range of nail polishes are absolutely second to none compared to other drugstore brands! I ALWAYS come back to them as the range is trend-led, the consistency is thick and glossy and it features a massive fat brush which makes it so quick & easy! It's the Rimmel Lycra Pro range and it's available from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco etc.

THE MEAL

We went to the River Kwai in Horsham town centre. Anyone local will know that this is pretty much the only Thai restaurant in town and we fancied something a little different from the standard Italian, Indian, Chinese etc.
We had a platter to share for starters that consisted of curried chicken skewers, sesame prawn toast, fried pork and pork wraps. Very yummy!!!
We shared the mains that were on offer in the set menu we paid for. It included chicken & cashew nuts, chicken chow mein, black bean pork and spicy pork, etc. We didn't think we would be full enough but we were absolutely stuffed after it all!


Happy campers after devouring all the Thai food lol!

What did you do/wear/eat this Valentine's day?

Let me know or leave me a link of your post in the comments :-)

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. Yumyumyum! Heey Soph I've got round to making a blog! Obviously I don't have much to say yet but things will come soooon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Yeah it was scrummy! :-D

    xo

    ReplyDelete