Saturday 18 February 2017

Boots No7 Voucher Haul Including Michelle Keegan's Wedding Lip Gloss!

Hey loves,

I don't know about you but the brand No7 holds a special place in my heart - I've used it for years and I've always found the products to perform as well (if not better) than some of the premium brands on the market - at a much more affordable price point.

In fact, just having a scroll through some of my old blog posts, it looks like I've done a fair few No7 hauls in my time... here and here in fact. Funnily enough, I've just re-purchased two of the items that I bought in my 2010 and 2011 hauls without realising! They MUST be good.

So when the £5 off skincare/£3 off make-up vouchers started flying around at the start of 2017, it made sense to stock up on some of my faves. 

Here's what I hauled this time...

Clockwise from L-R:

No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Face Exfoliator - £11.00 (£6 with £5 off voucher) - Boots


Described as 'a tried and tested dermatological technique' by No7, this facial exfoliator contains tiny micro crystals - which feel like sand when massaged onto the skin - and leaves skin 'softer, silky to touch and more refined.' I have to admit, this is a re-purchase of mine as I've been really impressed with it in the past - it leaves my skin feeling soft and clear and definitely helps blemishes/dark spots fade. I'd 100% recommend this!


No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask - £12.50 (£7.50 with £5 off voucher) - Boots

This is another product that I first bought many years ago but unfortunately, it looks like they've changed the formula since I last stocked up? This time, it feels thick and gloopy - last time around it was rich and creamy, but not like this. If you're reading this No7, why'd you change it???

No7 BB Lips in Ballerina - £9.00 (£6 with £3 off voucher) - Boots

I first came across this product after stalking make-up artist Krystal Dawn's Instagram - she's the MUA who did Michelle Keegan's wedding make-up (anyone who knows me will know that she is my absolute idol in life). I had to pick this up when I received my voucher - anything to be one step closer to my girl Mich. I wore this for an evening meal out recently and it's just lovely - it's a gorgeous pinky nude shade, perfect for popping in your handbag! Now I want to stock up on some more shades if you guys have any recommendations...

No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes - £7.00 (£2 with £5 off voucher) - Boots

I must have re-purchased these wipes about 20 times - I use them when I go away/go home and need something quick to remove my make-up, or to take off my make-up before I go to the gym. I try to avoid using face wipes but these are just fab for on-the-go jobbies. They're lovely and soft, full of moisture. Plus for £2.00 you can't really go wrong!

TOTAL SAVED: £18.00!

What are your fave No7 products? Which should I pick up next time there's a voucher?

Love,

Sophia xo

PS. Follow me on social media: Twitter - @smoir; Instagram - @smoir90; Snapchat - @smoir90


No comments:

Post a Comment