Saturday 14 January 2017

Christmas 2016 Festive Memories...

Hi lovelies,

I love looking back at my festive memories every year - it makes me feel all warm and cosy, plus I get very excited about my next Christmas!

Here are my best memories from Christmas 2016 (all taken from my Instagram @smoir90)...

Jourdan Dunn unveiling the Tiffany's Christmas windows in Mayfair...

Matching my nails to the Costa Christmas coffee cups...

Feeling all kinds of cosy with my winter Kringle Candle haul (the Hot Chocolate one is AMAZING)...

Winter's walk through Richmond Park...

Feeling festive at the Regent's Street Christmas lights switch on...

Hyde Park Winter Wonderland with cuz... 

Love Actually at the Backyard Cinema...

Hogwarts In The Snow at the Harry Potter Studio Tour...

Christmas Starbs (EVERY YEAR!)...

More Hogwarts In The Snow...

Christmassy glitter nails...

Mulled cider at the Rekorderlig Cider Lounge...

MATILDA!...

Radio Times bumper edition (naturally)...

Putting the Christmas tree up at home...

Covent Garden Christmas lights...

The stunning York Minster during weekend break to York for the world-famous Christmas markets...

Visiting my baby sis in Norwich...

Beautiful carol service at St James's Church on Piccadilly...

Reunited with the SISTAHS... 

Christmas Eve watching my fave Xmas film - The Santa Clause...

New reddish hair for Christmas...

Christmas Day with mumma...

Christmas prezzies galore...

Wow, what an amazing festive season! Bring on Christmas 2016 I say...

You can check out my 2015 festive memories here.

Love,

Sophia xo

PS. Follow me on social media: Twitter - @smoir; Instagram - @smoir90; Snapchat - @smoir90

No comments:

Post a Comment