Tuesday 7 August 2012

Weekend FOTN, OOTN and NOTN: Celeb inspired bandage bodycon dress & a colour pop blazer!

Hey loves!

Sorry I haven't blogged sooner - I have yet to master the art of scheduled posts and I'm having trouble using Blogger on my iPad... Boo!

So recently I went on a night out with some girlfriends and I thought I'd talk you through what I wore. I opted for a dress similar to the Herve Leger bandage dress that has been spotted on so many celebs. It's not surprising why - it's universally flattering as it's literally like a pair of Spanx in dress form!
From L-R: Lauren Pope (TOWIE), Frankie Sandford (The Saturdays), Britney Spears, J-Lo in black bodycon bandage dresses

So I took inspiration from these gorgeous ladies on a recent night out. I also opted for a black bodycon bandage dress - sadly not by Herve Leger! :-(

OOTN:
Excuse the neon bracelet! I added a orange blazer for a pop of colour :-) 


Black bandage dress - Oasis
Orange blazer - eBay
Nude leather clutch - River Island
Nude leather heels - Next
Gold hoops - Primark

FOTN:
FACE: 17 Photo Flawless primer, Estee Lauder Doublewear Concealer (Light), Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (02 Medium), Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous Foundation Faker (Medium), Benefit Dallas bronzer, St Tropez Illuminator.

EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original), Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes kit (taupe shade all over lid, brown shade on outer corners), Soap & Glory SUPERCAT felt tip liner, Avon Color Trend kajal stick, Eyelure 101 lashes.

LIPS: LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub, Avon Plump Pout Lipgloss (Honey shades - Pink Nectar).

HAIR: Curled using GHD Original irons and set in place using L'Oreal Elnett Very Volume Supreme Hold hairspray.

I used these false eyelashes for the first time in ages! I'm really lazy and forget to apply them, but I really liked the look of these ones :-)


NOTN:
imPRESS Press-On Manicure in Rock It!

This was the first time that I used the imPRESS Press-On Manicure range, but I'm not sure if they beat my Elegant Touch X-Short false nails. I'll keep you guys posted on that!

What do you wear at the weekend?

Lots of love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous, im always admiring the bandage dresses on the towie ladies ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun, I love the TOWIE girls' style! Xxx

    ReplyDelete