Saturday 11 August 2012

MAC Haul: Cremesheen Lipstick in Shy Girl, Powder Blush in Harmony and 129 Powder Brush

Hey loves!

I hope you're having a great weekend :-) I'm going to try blogging from my iPad today so fingers crossed it all goes to plan!

Recently I took a little trip to MAC in Shepherd's Bush, which I prefer to Stratford! Here's what I picked up...

Cremesheen Lipstick in Shy Girl - RRP £14.00

Shy Girl is coveted in the blogging community as it's a gorgeous, wearable peachy nude. I knew this is the lipstick I wanted!

There's something about buying a MAC lipstick that feels luxurious. It's such a treat, and the scent isn't half bad either!

Swatches:
(left without flash, right with flash)

In the swatch, it's a gorgeous shimmery nudes pink. I couldn't wait to try it on my lips!
I would describe it as a pinky nude with a touch of shimmer. It's so soft and moisturising, I reckon I'll be wearing it all summer!

Powder Blush in Harmony - RRP £17.50

The next item I bought was MAC's infamous Harmony blush. I had my eye on it after Holly (Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog) raved about it!

In the pan, it's a dusky pink. Doesn't it look beautiful? It makes me not want to touch it! Haha.
(from L-R: Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer #51, MAC Harmony Blush, Benefit Hoola Bronzer)

My skin is NC15 in MAC and Harmony blush is just perfect for contouring! It's not too dark at all, it's like I've got a gorgeous summer tan. I would definitely recommend!

129 Blush Brush - RRP £26.00

I bought the 129 Blush Brush to use with the Harmony blush :-)

It's absolutely ideal to use with it as it picks up just the right amount of blusher and it blends it really naturally on the skin.


It's a dome shaped brush as well and it's perfect for sculpting those cheekbones!
I'm so pleased with my purchases :-D I can't wait to haul MAC again soon!! Haha.
All products available at your local MAC store or the MAC website.

FOTD:

FACE: MAC Fix+, MAC Studio Finish Concealer, MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, MAC Harmony Blush, MAC Fix+ to finish.

EYES: Sleek Storm Palette in taupe and brown shades, Soap and Glory SUPERCAT Carbon Black eyeliner, Avon Color Trend Kajal Stick, CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara.

LIPS: MAC Shy Girl lipstick

What's your favourite MAC product? What's on your MAC wish list?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments: