Tuesday 14 August 2012

22nd birthday part two: OOTN, FOTN and NOTN - Tulisa inspired tribal/aztec print dress

Hey loves!

I hope you all enjoyed the first part of my 22nd birthday series earlier :-)

The look I went for on the night out was inspired by X Factor judge, Tulisa.
Tulisa in tribal/Aztec print bodycon dresses - mainly from Lipsy!

Here's how I took inspiration from her myself:

OOTN:

Dress - H&M
Clutch - River Island
Heels - Barratts (see blog post)
Belt - Vintage Moschino

I picked up this dress from H&M last year actually but I instantly fell in love with it and was saving it for a special occasion. I love the tribal print on it :-)

FOTN:
FACE: Aldi Lacura Shimmering Day Cream, 17 Photo Flawless Primer, YSL Touche Eclat, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (02 Medium), Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation Faker (02 Medium), MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Light), Benefit Dallas Bronzer, MeMeMe Sunbeam highlighter.

EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original), Sleek Storm Palette (taupe and brown shades), Soap and Glory SUPERCAT felt tip liner, Avon Color Trend kajal stick, Benefit Bad Gal mascara, Avon SuperShock Mascara. MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Dirty Blonde.

LIPS: LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub, Rimmel lip liner in Red Dynamite, Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in Be Bold.

NOTN:

China Glaze - Orange Knockout (Neon)

You may have seen my tweet about hauling Sally's beauty supply - well this was it! I'll do a full post shortly but let's just say it's one of the best neons I have ever tried. I would definitely recommend!

Are you a fan of the tribal trend?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment