Tuesday 14 August 2012

22nd birthday part three: Pressies round up!

Hey loves!
I hope you enjoyed my first two bday related posts :-D I'll just be doing a quick round up of my pressies and that's my bday done for this year! Booo...
Btw, I apologise if you find these posts a tad indulgent, but I personally love reading posts like this some hope you guys do, too :-)
Victoria's Secret PINK Lightweight Zip Hoodie
The boy picked up these VS PINK goodies for me from the States and I couldn't be happier with them. I love nothing more than slobbish out in my VS track suit sometimes!
Victoria's Secret PINK Boyfriend Tee
Another item from VS PINK which I absolutely can't wait to wear. If it's good enough for Snooki & JWoww...
Converse All Star Classic White
I've wanted a pair of Converse for ages so I'm so glad I got a pair! They're soo comfy, perfect for travelling on the tube in :-)
Gossip Girl Series Two
I've watched a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl and really liked it so I can't wait to snuggle up in bed and watch it!
Disney DVDs - Tarzan and Robin Hood
YAY! I'm aiming to own the entire Disney DVD collection and I'm certainly on my way now. These are 2 of my faves!
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser and 2x muslin cloths
I've used the Cleanse & Polish before and I was really impressed with it so I can't wait to try the whole range! My skin is not so great at the moment so I hope it helps to clear it up :-)
Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint
I've heard so many great things about this tinted moisturiser so I can't wait to test it out. As expected, I'm that lightest shade... Lol.
Real Techniques Core Collection
Another hugely raved about product that I was absolutely thrilled to receive. I have a feeling I'll be using the buffing brush especially!
Essie Penny Talk
My sister treated me to my first Essie nail polish which is a gorgeous metallic rose gold! Woop woop :-)
DKNY Be Delicious Night
My friend bought me this lovely perfume that's perfect for nights out! You can never have too much perfume...
The Body Shop Detangling Spray
I've tried this detangler before and it's absolutely fab! I always have to use a leave-in detangling spray and it leaves my hair feeling so much softer :-D

Have you tried any of these products? Tempted to pop them on your birthday list?

Love,
Sophia
xo

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo Disney DVDS! We can watch these :) I tried buying the whole Disney collection as well but only managed to buy Bambi and then I never bought any more! Like the nail varnish colour too :) x

    ReplyDelete