Sunday 19 August 2012

Weekend OOTN, FOTN and NOTN: Celeb inspired bralet top and mini skirt combo

Hey ladies!

I hope you're all having a fab weekend :-) we've been very lucky with the weather down here in the south!

So recently I went on a night out for one of my friend's birthdays and I thought I'd show you my celeb inspired look from the night :-)

I opted for a bralet style top for the special occasion, teamed with a mini skirt. I've seen loads of celebs rocking the trend recently...
 From L-R: Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Frankie Sandford and Rihanna all rocking all the bralet and mini skirt combo 

Whilst I admit I was a little daunted by the prospect of showing so much flesh - I imagine these celebs have gone personal trainer to tone up those abs on show! - I felt confident by the end.

OOTN:
Tropical print bralet - Topshop
Black bodycon skirt - H&M
Nude leather clutch - River Island
Nude leather heels - Next
Rose gold watch - ASOS

I picked up the bralet style top a couple of months ago in the Topshop sale, but I've seen loads of similar ones in ASOS, River Island and Boohoo as well :-)

FOTN:
FACE: 17 Photo Flawless primer, Benefit Boi-ing concealer (02 Medium), Estee Lauder Doublewear concealer (Light), Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous foundation faker (02 Medium), MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Light), Benefit Dallas bronzer, Benefit Coralista blush, Benefit High Beam.

EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original), Sleek Storm palette (taupe and matte brown shades), Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner (top lid), Avon Color Trend kajal stick (lower waterline), Avon Super Shock mascara. Ruby & Millie Brow Enhance on eyebrows.

LIPS: Avon Plump Pout Lipgloss - Pink Nectar.

I was inspired by my tropical print tropical to go for a holiday kind of make-up look. I went for sheer lipgloss and lots of highlighter for a glowy finish - it's the first time I've tried Benefit High Beam and I was really impressed with it!

NOTN:
Essie - Camera

I had my nails done just before at MW Nails in Spitalfields and I chose this shade, Camera by Essie. It's the first Essie shade I tried and I was really impressed with the longevity of it! I also chose the colour because it was nice and bright and matched the colours on my bralet :-)

Would you wear the bralet trend? 

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment