Tuesday 14 August 2012

22nd birthday part one: My birthday outfits and new Zara style shopper

Hey loves!
I hope you're all having a great week :D
Last weekend was my birthday so I thought I'd show you some of the outfits I wore, including the new Zara style bag I picked up from eBay recently!
I will also be blogging about the outfit I wore on my bday night out and the pressies I received!

From L-R: Outfit for birthday cream tea, Outfit for my birthday day and outfit for the Olympics the next day

My new Zara style shopper bag from eBay

I saw some of my favourite bloggers showcasing the latest Zara shopper bag - I'm looking at you Vivianna Does Makeup! - but being very much a budget blogger I had to get it on the cheap.
I bought it from this eBay seller for £15 instead. It looks almost identical if you ask me, but be warned - don't fill it full to the brim with stuff as it will inevitably fall apart!
So onto the birthday outfits...

Outfit one: Birthday cream tea

Nude sleeveless blouse - Next (link)
Black skinny jeans - Topshop
Tan strappy sandals - Next
Tan tote - eBay (see above)
I wore this outfit out for cream tea with my other half. FYI, it was delicious... Endless cups of tea, cream cakes and scones. YUM! But back onto the outfit lol. I have a thing about matching all my accessories so that's why they're all tan. The blouse is lovely and loose - perfect after you've eaten your body weight in cake...

Outfit two: My birthday day

Colour block dress - Next
Tan strappy sandals - as above
Tan tote - as above
I wore this outfit for my actual birthday :-) I fake tanned in the morning so needed something loose! Haha. It's also a gorgeous dress, from the Geri at Next spring/summer range for those that are wondering. I'm sensing a pattern here, big Next fan ha!

Outfit three: Birthday Olympics trip

Black leather jacket - Topshop
Black skinny jeans - Topshop
Leopard print scarf - Next
Tan leather loafers - Dorothy Perkins (link)
Tan leather tote - as above
This is the outfit I wore to the Olympic women's boxing with my friend Flo. Sadly I got the weather completely wrong as it was really sunny lol! Again I'm using my faux Zara tote, it's the perfect size for lugging Olympics tickets around lol. I'm also a huge leopard print fan :D
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! The outfit I wore on my birthday night out will be up soon and then my pressies haul :D

Do you like to make a special effort on your birthday?

Let me know!
Love,
Sophia
xo


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfits! Im thinking that I need those black Topshop skinnies in my wardrobe! Hope you had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely - Topshop do the best jeans for short people like me! Haha x

    ReplyDelete