Wednesday 14 December 2016

NOTD: OPI Swiss Collection - Color So Hot It Berns

Hey ladies!

I bought my first OPI!!! Crazy stuff. The Swiss Collection was on offer in the ASOS Sale for just over a fiver, who could say no?
The shade I bought, Color So Hot It Berns, was the only one in the collection that could be worn as a summer shade really, the others were obviously all for the winter months (when the collection was released).

I was pleasantly surprised, it only took 1 coat! It was so thick, nothing like anything I've ever used before! Not like the M&S shade I wore that took 3 coats! I used OPI Nail Envy (Original) as a base coat and Sally Hansen Diamond Shine as a top coat in the pic above.

I live in reds and corals over the summer months so I've got a feeling this shade is going to get a lot of wear out of it! I probably wouldn't pay full price for OPI just because I probably have a similar shade in my collection already, but I would definitely get some from the States or eBay or something! Saying that they are worth their £10 price tag, I just can't justify spending that!

What's your favourite nail brand? Do you wear OPI?

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. Great red color, OPI is my favorite brand

    Have a nice weekend

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dale - next on my list is Strawberry Margharita!

    xo

    ReplyDelete