Wednesday 11 April 2012

Products I'm using at the moment!

Hey loves!

I hope you're all having a FAB Wednesday! I don't know about you, but I cannot wait for American Idol later! :-D

OK so I've not done a 'products I'm currently using' post on this blog before! I'm not exactly sure why - I've done a similar post for the Bournemouth Echo but never here. I personally find these posts really interesting to read, and I like to be able to skim through peoples' lists quickly - I just like to have a bit of a nosey really! So these are the products I'm using, day in day out...

Make-up:
Concealer - Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral / Estee Lauder Doublewear
Blusher - When I remember... Probably NARS Orgasm
Highlighter - None!
Eyeshadow primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadow - Sleek Storm Palette (taupe and brown shades)
Liquid eye-liner - Soap & Glory SUPERCAT
Pencil liner - Avon Color Trend Kajal Stick
Eyebrow pencil - MAC Dirty Blonde
Lipgloss - Usually just Carmex lip balm - otherwise Missguided nude
Lipstick - I don't really wear lipstick during the day, but if I do, I usually reach for MAC Cosmo

Hair:
Shampoo + conditioner - Schwarzkopf Gliss Colour Protect
Conditioning masque - TRESemme Intensive Recovery Masque
Detangler - Aussie Leave-in Conditioner (amazing!)

Shower:
Shower gel - LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids soap

Skincare:
Cleanser - Garnier Pure Deep Clean Foam Wash
Toner - Neutrogena Visibly Clear Lotion
Moisturiser - Neutrogena Oil-Free
Mask - Usually The Body Shop Seaweed
Make up remover - Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser
Eye make up remover - Superdrug Vitamin E Eye Make Up Remover Lotion

As you can see, I've added links to my previous blog posts, but if there's anything you'd like to see me review in full, just leave me a comment or tweet me, @smoir :-)

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment