Saturday 7 April 2012

OOTD: Rocking my George at Asda coral jeans in the sun

Hey guys :-)

Just a quick post this afternoon! I don't know about you but I'm pretty gutted about the poor weather we've been having so far this Easter weekend! :-( at least yesterday was slightly warmer! I decided to sport my recently purchased coral skinny jeans from George at Asda (I included them in my coloured jeans collection post here).

OOTD:

  • Striped tee - New Look
  • Coral jeans - George at Asda (link!) (see blog post)
  • Nude bag - Next (link!)
  • Tan leather moccassins - Dorothy Perkins (see blog post)
  • Tan leather watch - River Island
I love teaming a loose tee with these jeans, it offsets the tightness slightly! Haha. I also had to roll these jeans up as they were too long, but you can hardly notice :-) I need to get me some nude pumps to match the bag, too!

Are you loving coloured skinnies this spring? What're your favourite pair?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo


4 comments:

  1. you look lovely, very summery :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look like river island jeans, amazing! happy easter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sophie Lou Thank you hun!!! I love summery outfits! :-) xxx

    @Shannon Yeah I know, such a bargain! Happy Easter to you too! xxx

    @Lisa-Jane Thanks love :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete