Sunday 3 February 2013

Weekend look: Neon and leopard print at KOKO in Camden #neoleo


Hey loves!


Hope you're well :)

Recently I went for a night out at KOKO in Camden (north London) and I donned this ensemble. The club night was Guilty Pleasures and the theme was 90s cheese so I added a pop of neon to my outfit to get in the spirit!

OOTN:

Dress: Topshop

Belt: Vintage

Clutch: River Island


Earrings: Primark

The neon heels (and nails) added a pop of colour to what was otherwise a simple look - and it meant I didn't look out of place in the venue, haha! I also read in Look magazine the week after that teaming neon and leopard print is known as 'neo leo' but I'd never heard that before!

FOTN:



Face: Benefit That Gal primer, Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation Faker, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer, YSL Touche Eclat #1, Benefit Dallas bronzer, Benefit Coralista blush, MeMeMe Sunbeam.

Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Urban Decay NAKED Palette, L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim, Benefit They're Real Mascara, Avon Color Trend Kajal Stick.

Eyebrows: MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso. 

Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre.

Hair: Curled using GHD Original Irons, set with L'Oreal Supreme Hold Very Volume Hairspray.

I went for quite a simple beauty look and let the clothes do the talking. Usually I opt for a bold lip but I thought that would clash too much with the neon accessories so kept it sleek and nude instead.

NOTN:


I matched my nails with my heels to pull the look together - they were flourescent in the club! Haha.

Would you wear 'neo leo'? Let me know in the comments or over on Twitter :-)

Sophia

x

2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!! wow those heels are seriously neon but awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I know they are super bright - I bought them in pink too! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete