Sunday 3 February 2013

Avon haul - Clearskin, Planet Spa, Avon Care, Naturals, Advanced Techniques (all under £5!)

Hey ladies :-)

I hope you've had a great day!

Recently I placed an order with my local Avon lady and here's what I picked up. I always try and order something from the Avon book because - having been an Avon lady myself -I know how hard it can be to get people to order and for some people it's their sole source of income. Anyway, the products are always amazing quality and great prices so I don't mind! 

Skincare:

Avon Care 3 in 1 Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser - £1.25 (4 for £5)

This is an absolute bargain and perfect for travelling as it's three products in one. It's a clear, gel type substance that can be used to remove make-up with a cotton pad.

Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Daily Astrigent Lotion - £2

This is something I've used pretty much every day since I bought it because I really feel like it removes all the dirt and grime from my face. It doesn't have a particularly nice smell but I don't mind because it works really well.

Avon Planet Spa Turkish Thermal Baths Clay Face Mask - £3.30

I've always been a massive fan of Avon Planet Spa face masks because they do what they say on the tin. I swear by Avon's Deep Sea clay face mask so I thought I'd try something different and this makes my skin feel amazingly soft! 

Avon Care Sheer Gloss with Jojoba Oil - £1.25 (4 for £5)

Another product I've used pretty much every day since I got it, I like to keep it in my handbag for touch-ups. It leaves just the perfect amount of sheer, natural glossy colour on the lips. I've re-purchased this countless times and would definitely recommend it! 

Make-up:

Glimmersticks Brow Definer in Dark Brown - £3

I'm very particular about my eyebrows but I found this to work really well. It's not the exact colour of my brows (what is?) but it's really blendable so looks natural.

Limited Edition Supershock Mascara in Black - £5
I've re-purchased Avon's Supershock mascara probably about 4/5 times because it makes my lashes really long and thick and it's such a bargain price! I would say it's pretty much as good as Benefit's Bad Gal for about 1/3 of the price. Well worth a try!
In the pic above I'm wearing the Glimmersticks Brow Definer and the Supershock Mascara.

Plump Pout Lipgloss in Nude Pout - £6
This lipgloss is one of my favourite EVER products from Avon! I've had the Plump Pout Lipgloss in Honey Nectar for years now and use it religiously on a night out. It gives your lips that tingly feeling that you know means it's working! I bought it in Nude Pout for nights when I want a more natural shade as Honey Nectar is peachy orange. I would probably buy this in every colour if I could! You have to buy it!

Nails:

Nailwear Pro in Midnight Green - £2.99

I posted a pic of myself wearing this on Instagram recently and it got loads of likes so you guys must like it as much as me! 



It lasted around 2-3 days without chipping but it's a really lovely colour that's perfect for this transition period between winter and spring.

Hair:

Avon Advance Techniques Argan Oil Mask - £3.30

I love my hair to look really glossy and this is perfect for giving it that effect. I use it after I've applied shampoo and conditioner in the shower, comb it through, leave it on for a few minutes and voila... super shiny hair! It's great for getting the Moroccanoil look without the hefty price tag.

Body:

Avon Naturals Lavender and Chamomile Room Spray - £1.25 (4 for £5)

I've had the Lemongrass room spray for many years now and thought it was time for a change! This is lovely and relaxing and gets me in the mood for bed :-)

FOTD:



 In the pic above I'm wearing all the Avon products I bought :-)

What are your favourite Avon products?


Let me know in the comments or over on Twitter.

Sophia x

2 comments: