Friday 22 February 2013

Sally's Beauty Supplies SS13 haul: China Glaze in Aquadelic, Orange Knockout, White on White and No-Chip Top Coat

Hey lovely ladies!
Hope you've had a great day :-)
I don't know about you, but I have a Sally's just around the corner from where I work in Soho, and I am ALWAYS popping in there!

From L-R: Aquadelic, White on White, Orange Knockout (Neon) and No-Chip Top Coat

Recently, I picked up some China Glaze nail polishes for the new season. Here are the shades I bought:

Aquadelic

Aquadelic is a bright, vivid turquoise that's going to be perfect for summer. The formula is thick, creamy and really pigmented so a little goes a long way. I can definitely see myself wearing this a lot when it gets warmer.

Orange Knockout (Neon)

Next is this vibrant neon orange shade that I am beyond obsessed with. You only need a few coats and it's SO bright! It's definitely in-your-face. It's perfect for summer holidays :-)

White on White

I wore white nails on holiday but it's not something I usually wear day to day. Instead, I like to wear it under neon shades to make the colour pop! It really works as well.

No-Chip Top Coat

This is one of the best top coats on the market! It leaves a lovely, glossy finish and makes your nail colour last longer. I'll definitely be re-purchasing.
Have you hauled Sally's recently? What China Glaze shades do I need?
Love,
Sophia
xo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment