Sunday 24 February 2013

Primark SS13 haul: Leopard print, woodland print, metallics and cut-outs!

Hi girls,

I hope you're having a great Sunday!

Recently I took a trip to Primark and to be honest I went a bit mad! It was one of those times when you're just in the mood to shop, you know? The Primark I visited (in Bristol) was also really well laid out, not too busy and nice and breezy... In other words, perfect shipping conditions!

Here's what I picked up...

Clothes

Leopard print blazer - £7 (reduced)

I saw this in the corner of my eye and knew I just HAD to have it! Anyone who knows me will know I am a leopard print fiend and so this printed blazer suited me down to a T. I like to team leopard print with a red lip because I think it looks really chic, but it can also be worn with skinny jeans or leather trousers for a more casual look.

Woodland print dress - £25

This also caught my eye straight away! Without sounding snobby, I like things that look expensive - but actually aren't! - and this woodland print dress looked like something straight out of Zara. It's a little on the pricey side for Primark but it's worth it for the fashion-forward print in my opinion.

Cream shirt - £9

Just a really simple blouse that can be dressed up or down for work or a night out. The sleeves are a bit long but that's the price I have to pay for being a short-ass!
Sleeveless lace blouse - £10

I'm instantly drawn to anything cream/lace/sleeveless in the summer so this is perfect for me. I'll be wearing it over a simple tank and a pair of coloured jeans, or tucked into a floral skater skirt.

Shoes

Coral pointed heels - £10

My patent pointed court shoe collection is fast becoming an obsession! This coral pair will be ideal for adding a pop of colour to an all-white look in the spring.

Tan cut-out heels - £12

These to me look similar to something Miranda Kerr would wear! Tan heels also instantly elongate your legs and this cut-out pair allow my skin to breathe a little.

Metallic pointed heels - £6 (reduced)

I bought these because I love anything rose gold, but I've since spotted Jennifer Lawrence in an almost identical pair as she promoted Silver Linings Playbook pre-BAFTAs in London. JLaw teamed hers with an orange cut-out dress but that's a bit daring for me. I might wear them with an orange skater skirt I have lurking in my cupboard.

Tan cut-out pumps - £8

I picked up the pump version of the pointed heels for the same reason, but these are perfect for wearing on a day-to-day basis rather than on a night out.

Accessories

Nude shoulder bag - £9

I picked this up for work - I even went as far as taking my iPad out and checking it fitted in! Haha. I love the fact that the different straps mean it can be worn on your shoulder, across your body or on your elbow.

Floral shopper - £3

I bought this because I loved the floral print and it's perfect for wearing to the gym etc. The wipe-clean fabric is also handy for any spillages!

Nude clutch - £8

I already have loads of nude clutches but this is the first one to have rose gold detailing - so I had to have it! These are great for nights out in the summer.

Jewellery and hairbands

Gold collar tips - £1.50

These were an absolute bargain! You simply add them onto the collar of your blouse and it instantly jazzes up a look.

Neon hairbands - £1

Did I mention I was a huge neon fan? Ha!

Crochet headband - £2

I thought this would go nicely with the woodland print dress, above.

Travelcard holder - £1

I'm a commuter so this floral travel card holder went straight in the basket! Stylish AND practical? Win!

Sunglasses - 50p (reduced)

Wishful thinking here I reckon because I haven't had a chance to wear them yet but I'm counting down the days when I can!

Trainer socks - £2

Who DOESN'T want socks that have Amazeballs on them?!

Peace earrings - £1.50 and necklace - £2

This is a big trend for SS13 (I've seen similar pieces in New Look etc) it's a quick and easy way to jump on the look.

Have you hauled Primark recently? What did you pick up? Let me know in the comments or over on Twitter now.

Love,

Sophia

xo



 

 

3 comments:

  1. Aw I love the woodland print dress and cut out tan flats! I would snap these up if I had a Primark aaaanywhere near me! I miss shopping, I'm scared that when I'm back I will just go CRAZY on shopping lol miss you, love you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Well if you want me to get anything for you while you're away I work right by the new massive Tottenham Court Road one! It's so tidy!! I literally go in there at least once a week lol. Alternatively if you want me to join you when you're back I wouldn't refuse... ;-) lol love and miss you too xxx

    ReplyDelete