Thursday 5 July 2012

Weekend OOTN, FOTN and NOTN! A pop of orange...

Hey loves!

I hope you've had a fab day :-)

Just a quickie post tonight about my outfit from over the weekend! I went out for a few drinks with my bessies to celebrate my friend's engagement... Here's what I wore:

OOTN:
Nude blouse - Boohoo
Orange shorts - H&M
Nude clutch - River Island
Nude heels - Next
Rose gold watch - ASOS

I also used the St Tropez Gradual Tanning Mousse on my legs here - I looove it! :-D

FOTN:
FACE: MAC Fix+, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (02 Medium), Benefit Dallas bronzer, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl as highlight.

EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original), Sleek Storm Palette - taupe and brown shades, Soap & Glory SUPERCAT felt tip liner on top lid, Avon Color Trend kajal stick on lower waterline, CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara, 2True Glamour lashes.

LIPS: Avon Plump Pout Honey Shades Lipgloss in Pink Nectar.

HAIR: Curled using GHD straighteners and set using L'Oreal Elnett Very Volume Supreme Hold hairspray.


NOTN:
I used the false nails I bought from Savers recently and topped it with this shade from Revlon :-)

Revlon One Perfect Coral Nail Enamel + Elegant Touch Classic French American Bare X-Short

What did you wear at the weekend? Let me know - I'd love to have a read!

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments: