Monday 9 July 2012

My four favourite: Creamy orange nail varnishes - Rimmel, Nails Inc, GOSH and Bourjois

Hey lovelies!

I hope you've had a great Monday :-D 

I realised recently that I haven't gone on a crazy nail varnish haul for quite a while now. I suppose, having 100+ nail varnishes, I'm likely to have most of the shades under the sun!

So I thought to keep up the nail posts by reviewing my favourite certain shades :-) First up, I thought I'd cover my four favourite creamy orange shades, just because they're the kind of colour I always turn to! Hence why I've got loads of them, lol!
From L-R: Rimmel Lasting Finish Fruities Nail Polish in Apricot Punch, Nails Inc in ATOMIC by Fabulous, GOSH Nail Lacquer in Peachy, Bourjois So Laque! Ultra Shine Nail Polish in Tangerine Fatal

(top without flash, bottom with flash)
From L-R: Rimmel, Nails Inc, GOSH, Bourjois
First up is this bargain shade from Rimmel. Before I mention the colour, I have to mention the scent! I don't know about you guys, but I always end up doing my nails on the train! I usually get funny looks from commuters due to my smelly nail varnish, but this is fab as it smells lovely! Not amazing and fruity - just not that horrible acetone smell! The colour is definitely more peachy toned than the other three shades, but it's a fab, creamy consistency and dries quickly.
I picked up this Nails Inc shade this time last year when they were giving away free nail polishes with Fabulous magazine. I wore this colour LOADS last summer! It's such an intense, bright orange shade and looks lush with a tan. Nails Inc also offer such fab quality that this shade needs just two coats for full opacity and looks so striking!
I have to admit, GOSH offer some of the best nail lacquers on the high street! Honestly, I just can't fault them. They're so thick and creamy and last ages without chipping. I assure you, you won't be disappointed :-) this shade 'peachy' is a lovely peachy, pink shade that translates much brighter on the nail. It's almost like a neon orange, actually! It's such a bargain price as well :-D
This is another shade I've worn absolutely hundreds of times. I just LOVE the glossy finish of these Bourjois nail polishes. They're so shiny, they don't need an added top coat. This is a gorgeous coral-orange shade that needs just two coats for full opacity. They're quite thin in consistency, but that's a plus in my opinion as they dry so quickly! I will definitely re-purchase this when it runs out.

So they're my four favourite creamy orange nail polishes. If I had to choose just one, it would probably have to be GOSH, just because of the amazing quality at a bargain price!

I think next up I'll choose my four favourite coral nail polishes, and then my four favourite creamy red shades :-)

What's your favourite nail varnish brand? Let me know if there's any of my collections that you'd like me to review!

Lotsa love,

Sophia

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment