Saturday 30 June 2012

My favourite summer trend: Celeb inspired sleeveless shirts

Hey loves!

I hope you're having a great weekend! Isn't it fab to see a bit of sun, finally?! 

Now I don't know about you guys, but lately I've been LOVING sleeveless shirts! They're effortlessly stylish, so easy to wear - not to mention keeping you cool as well :-) these stars seem to have caught the sleeveless shirts bug, too!
From L-R: Kim Kardashian, Lana del Ray, Miley Cyrus and Lauren Conrad in sleeveless shirts
Kim K has teamed hers with a pair of high-waisted olive military style trousers, while Lana Del Ray has gone for an edgier look - sporting hers with a orange sorbet shade skirt, leopard print belt and wedged trainers. Miley Cyrus looks smokin' hot with her Daisy Dukes and calf-high leather boots. Lauren Conrad has gone for an all-white look - except for the on-trend pink dip dyed ends. Love!

I've amassed a range of sleeveless shirts myself:
My collection of sleeveless shirts
I love to have a range of styles and colours, to match with different outfits :-)

Cream Sleeveless Shirt - £20 - Boohoo (now O/S)
First up is this sheer sleeveless blouse from Boohoo. This is the first sleeveless blouse I bought - I've bought many since then! Haha. I like to wear this with a pair of ditsy culottes :-) 


Mix Sleeveless Shirt - £22 - Next
Next is this coral sleevless blouse from Next. It's nice and long so it covers your bum - and features an interesting colour block look as it has a mink coloured back. I love to wear this with a pair of ice white skinnies! :-)

Sleeveless Blouse - £24 - Next
I love this shirt as it's just so comfy! It's a lovely, floaty material, and the no neck means you don't get all hot and sweaty in that area! I like to wear this with dark navy skinnies and tan loafers.

Black Sleeveless Shirt - £20 - River Island
Isn't this shirt such a bargain? I never knew River Island was so cheap! They do it in loads of different colours, from coral to cream. I chose it in black as it goes with loads of different styles and is very flattering. I like to tuck this into denim cut-offs - like I did here.

I'm always a sucker for the broderie anglaise trend in the summer so this shirt from Next immediately caught my eye. I love the diamond pattern detail :-) I like to wear a bold pair of coloured jeans with this, like orange or coral.

Sleeveless Blouse - £24 - Next
You may notice that this is the same style as the cream shirt above - I just loved it so much I had to buy it in this colour! The orange instantly lifts my complexion, and I love to wear it with white skinny jeans.

Are you loving sleeveless shirts like me this summer?


Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo


4 comments:

  1. I love your collection of sleeveless shirts. I have 5 myself and think they are so easy to wear.I can even see me wearing them in winter time,with a cardi of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! You have so many lovely tops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paula Thank you hun! Yeah I know, I can wear them with anything - and I often wear them with a cardi or a blazer if it's raining or a bit chilly :-)

    @Alex Thanks love! :-)

    @Stefany Aww thank you! I get a lot of wear out of them!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete