Sunday 24 June 2012

Weekend OOTN, FOTN and NOTN: Last minute outfit choice ft River Island and Urban Outfitters

Hey loves!

How are you all? I hope you've all had a lovely weekend :-) sorry for being a little MIA of late, I started a new job on Monday so my time's been spent getting used to that!

Fingers crossed normal blogging will resume shortly!

Here's what I wore this past weekend... It was a bit of a mad rush choosing an outfit as the weather was just SO unpredictable! I had my whole outfit planned then had to change it at the last minute as it wasn't practical :-( boo hoo!

OOTN:
Black sleeveless shirt - River Island
Denim shorts - Urban Outfitters
Black opaque tights - Topshop
Black suede/patent ankle boots - Missguided (new shoes! blog link)
Gold chain - Vintage
Gold hoops (just seen) - Primark
Rose gold watch - ASOS

FOTN:
FACE: Benefit That Gal brightening face primer, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (02 Medium) [review], Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous foundation faker (Original), Benefit Dallas bronzer (applied using unbranded bronzing brush), Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator (02 Peach). 

EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original), Sleek Storm Palette [review] (taupe and brown shades - applied using Cosmopolitan Eyeshadow brush [review]), Soap and Glory SUPERCAT Carbon Black felt tip eyeliner [review] on top lid, Avon Color Trend 2 in 1 kajal stick (Black), CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara (Black) [review], Eyelure 101 false eyelashes. Benefit Brow Zings in Dark on brows.

LIPS: Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Nude Lustre [review].

NOTN:

What did you wear this weekend? Link me up - I love to have a nosey! :-)

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. I luuuuurve your watch! Hope you enjoyed your first week at work! x

    ReplyDelete