Monday 4 June 2012

Clinique High Lengths Mascara and Long Last Glosswear in 10 Air Kiss - review and FOTD

Good evening girls!

I hope you're all like me, enjoying the Jubilee Concert right now! OMG Sir Elton was amazinggg! 

Recently my boyfriend's mum gave me a little wash bag with a couple of miniature make up treats inside. It included a mini No7 Exceptional Definition mascara which went STRAIGHT in my handbag lol as well as mini Clarins treatments. It also included two miniature Clinique products - the High Lengths Mascara and Long Last Glosswear in Air Kiss - as seen below:

 Clinique High Lengths Mascara in Black

 As I mentioned, the product is sample size but as you can see from the pics, it's a curved brush. I have to say I wasn't expecting much from this product as when you look at the brush there's like no bristles? However you just have to look at the picture below to see how wrong I was...


So here's a pic of my lashes before (naked!) and after using Clinique High Lengths Mascara:
  I was SUPER IMPRESSED!

As you can see, my eyelashes are practically non-existent, yet after using the Clinique High Lengths Mascara they look elongated and separated. I love the effect!

Here's another pic just to see how much better they look:

I am shocked that the High Lengths Mascara made such an impact on my short, stumpy lashes. I will definitely look into buying this mascara in the future! I've used the High Impact mascara by Clinique in the past and LOVED it so I may opt for the High Impact Curling Mascara that seems like the best of both worlds!

The full size Clinique High Lengths Mascara retails for £16.00 and can be purchased online here.

 Clinique Long Last Glosswear in 10 Air Kiss
 Next up is a miniature lipgloss in the shade Air Kiss. It features a standard doe foot applicator, which is my fave! Yes it's quite small, but it's perfect for popping in your handbag.

Swatches of Long Last Glosswear in Air Kiss:
(left without flash, right with flash)
 It's a really lovely, muted baby pink that doesn't feature any shimmer or glitter. 

So here's my lips before and after:
It's such a natural shade that adds just the right amount of sheen to your lips. It's really soft to apply and doesn't leave you with a horrible sticky feeling like some lipglosses do! 

The full size Clinique Long Last Glosswear retails for £14.50 and can be purchased online here.

 FOTD featuring the above products:

FACE: No7 Colour Correct Primer (applied with No7 Foundation Brush), Estee Lauder Doublewear Flawless Wear Concealer Light (applied with No7 Concealer Brush), Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation True Ivory (applied with ELF Stippling Brush), MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Light (applied with Avon Powder Brush), L'Oreal Brunette Harmony Bronzer (applied with ELF Stippling Brush), MAC Fix+ to finish.

EYES: Urban Decay Primer Potion Original, Sleek Storm Palette (taupe and brown shades), Soap and Glory SUPERCAT Carbon Black felt tip liner on top lid, Clinique High Lengths Mascara in 01 Black.


LIPS: Carmex Original lip balm, Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF15 in 10 Air Kiss.

What are your favourite Clinique products?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. I got a sample size of the Clinique mascara from work the other day but completely forgot to use it today! Now I'm really excited to try it after seeing the results on your lashes! They look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Robyn Ooh, you have to try it hun! It's made me want to get the full size version now :-) xo

    ReplyDelete