Sunday 4 March 2012

NOTD: OPI Swiss Collection - Color So Hot It Berns

Hey loverrrs!

I hope you've all had a relaxing Sunday :-) I've just been watching Air Crash Investigation back to back (I'm obsessed - you can refer to me as an Aviation Expert from now on! lol).

So a couple of days ago, I removed my Cosmopolitan fake nails. They lasted about 5 days! I would definitely use fake nails again, but I'd probably use some that were slightly shorter. So beneath the fake nails, my natural nails had grown quite a bit and I decided to pop some colour on them to show them off for once! The colour I chose was Color So Hot It Berns by OPI - I bought it about 5 months ago in the ASOS sale and blogged about it here.
I kind of said to myself recently that I wasn't going to buy any more nail varnishes 'just for the sake of it'! Last year I must have bought about 50 and my nail varnish collection (which you can read about here) must be in the 100's! I've completely run out of space and I must have every single shade there is! So I recycled this shade from OPI and I admit, I forgot how good it was! I only needed to apply 1 coat and they're just so long-lasting. It's been about 3 days so far and no chipping! I used my standard OPI Nail Envy (Original) and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to complete the look (you can see my reviews on both of these here). I would describe it as a creamy pinky-red.

I think in the future, if I find that I'm missing a certain shade of nail colour, I'm going to save up and buy it from OPI, as they're just so better quality and worth the extra money!

What are you wearing on your nails today? Are you a fan of OPI?

Let me know in the comments :-)

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment