Sunday 4 March 2012

Bargain of the Week: Accessorize 70% off jewellery!

Hey loves!


HAPPY SUNDAY!

I don't know about you guys but I rarely venture into Monsoon/Accessorize nowadays as it's just too expensive! Occasionally I nip in for some bits for a holiday or something, but usually I just walk past... that is until sale time!

The Accessorize sale really is FAB! They reduce everything by 50% and then reduce it further... RESULT! :-) Here's what I picked up recently....

Evie Cocktail Ring - WAS £6.00 NOW £1.80

I'm a big fan of these cocktail rings, I have similar styles in many different colours including brown, cream and orange. I figured this clear one would go with everything in my summer wardrobe, being clear-coloured and all! I love how the Accessorize jewellery at sale price is similar to regular Primark prices, but such better quality!

Facetted Gem Stud Earrings - WAS £5.00 NOW £1.50

I always think big stud earrings like this look really chic and elegant (very Kim K!) and make a welcome change from my regular gold hoops! Again the colour of these makes them versatile and wearable with many different outfits. £1.50 is such a bargain as well, 75p an earring, amazing!

So that's just over £3 for both products, I'm seriously impressed! I will definitely be nipping back into the next Accessorize sale :-)

Have you found any bargains this week? Are you a fan of the Accessorize sale?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous buys and such bargains too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I know, I definitely wouldn't pay full price for them but for under £2 you can't complain really! Xxx

    ReplyDelete