Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sleek Pout Polish in Scandal review!

Hey gals!

How have you all been? I feel like I've been away from the blogosphere for an AGE! I haven't been up to much, just working, spending, going out, you know, the usual!

One of the more recent beauty products I have bought includes the limited edition Sleek Pout Polish in Scandal. Sadly it's not sold in shops anymore (I've bought my other ones - Pink Cadillac and LE Sugar May in Superdrug) so I bought this on eBay instead for about four quid. I loves it so far :)

Sleek say...

"A tinted lip conditioning balm formulated with natural oils such as Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract and Vitamin A, C and E to help condition the lips and lock in moisture. It also includes SPF15 to help protect the lips from sun exposure."

Scandal is a vibrant, sexy tomato red!

Here's my lips before...

and after...

I freaking love these Pout Polishes! They're so colourful but super moisturising and taste delicious. Oh, and did I mention they're SPF15? Perfect for summer! Scandal is definitely more pigmented than the other shades I've tried, but it's a good thing because it looks like you've just smothered strawberries across your lips, really schmexy :)

What do you think? Is this something you'd buy? Do you know of something similar that I should try e.g. the MAC tinted lip conditioners or the ELF studio conditioning lip balm?

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks for reading...

Love

Sophia

xo

5 comments:

  1. I actually don't like the consistency of the pout polishes, they seem too goopy? I like MAC's tinted lip conditioners and also quite like the way ELF's lip conditioners go on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade looks amazing on you! It drives me mad that Sleek isn't in Ireland, will definitely be picking one of these up when I'm in London next month xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MuM I see what you mean! I might give the ELF ones a try, love the colours you bought, MAC is a little out of budget for a tinted lip balm really! Thanks for the recomms tho xo

    @Dee Thank you love! I love it! Yes, you have to, buy them in bulk!!! lol. Though they last ages :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely shade! I prefer the sleek polishes to MAC and ELF. I love the sugar may one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, it's so natural for daytime wear! Scandal is pretty hard to pull off on a bare face!

    xo

    ReplyDelete