Thursday 30 June 2011

NOTD: 17 Lasting Fix in Sweet Kisses

Hey ladies!

Lately I've been sporting this very natural looking nail colour that I bought in my recent 17 haul.

I've been working and attending interviews, etc, so I've wanted to wear more natural looking colours on my nails that blend into the background if you will. This one fits the bill perfectly. It's not bland enough to look like you're not wearing anything but it's not so "out there" that people are shocked by it! It's a very pale pastel pink that requires 2 coats for full opacity but lasts a few days without chipping.

17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish retails for £2.99 in Boots - buy yours online here.

What's your "blend into the background" shade? Are you sporting natural or more daring nail colours at the mo?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment