Sunday 5 June 2011

Recent going out looks ft ASOS! (FOTN & OOTN)

Hey gals!

Hope you're all good!

I thought I'd do a massive combined post of all my recent going-out outfits as my make-up, hair and accessories were all pretty similar and my dresses were all from ASOS! :)
LOOK 1

This was for my end of degree ball :) It was fabulouso and the food was delish! You may recall on Twitter I couldn't decide if I should wear red lips with my red dress or not!

OUTFIT:

Dress - ASOS Petite (now O/S)
Nude clutch - New Look
Nude heels - Barratts (see blog post)
Belt - ASOS
Earrings - New Look

MAKE-UP:

So I decided on the red lips as well, what a rebel!

FACE
Benefit That Gal face primer
Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation Faker (Original)
Benefit Boi-ing concealer (02 Medium) (see blog post)
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (1 Luminous Radiance)
Benefit Dallas bronzer (applied with a random bronzing brush!)
Benefit Coralista blusher (applied using Avon's angled brush - see blog post)
Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator (02 Peach)

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (see blog post)
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow (RSVP) all over lid (see blog post)
Urban Decay baked e/s (Hustle) on outer corners (see blog post)
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye-Liner (Black) on top lid
Avon Color Trend Double Ended Kajal Stick (Black) on lower waterline
Benefit Bad Gal mascara
CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara (see blog post)
MAC Eye Brows in Lingering (see blog post)

LIPS
Rimmel 1000 Kisses lip liner in 021 Red Dynamite
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Suede (see blog post)
(both products applied using The Body Shop's lip brush)

NAILS:

Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Varnish in 365 Beige Style (see blog post)
(available for 99p from Fragrance Direct here)



Would you rock double red?

LOOK 2

I wore this outfit for one of my best friend's 21st night out :) I rolled up the sleeves on the dress as they were too big but how much do you love the colour! Orange obsessive atm!

OUTFIT:
Dress - ASOS Petite (available here)
Nude clutch - Dorothy Perkins (see blog post)
Nude heels - Barratts
Belt - ASOS
Earrings - New Look

MAKE-UP:
All the same as LOOK 1 except I wore Avon's Plump Pout Lip Gloss in Pink Nectar on my lips (read my thoughts on it here) and I added Eyelure's Naturalite 101 false lashes.

NAILS:
Yeah I know, double orange, breaking all the rules, who cares!

Would you rock double orange?

LOOK 3

I wore this outfit to my boyfriend's summer ball at the University of Kent in Canterbury. It was an amazing night (we saw McFly - woop!)

Here's a pic of us together... aww!

OUTFIT:
Dress - ASOS (available here)
Nude clutch - New Look
Nude heels - Barratts
Belt - ASOS
Necklace - Topshop

MAKE-UP:
Same as LOOK 2 except I'm not wearing false lashes here :)

NAILS:
Nails Inc in Baker Street that I bought from Gem's blog sale - stupidly forgot to take a pic but it's a fiery tomato red!

HAIR (ALL):
Curled using standard GHD's and sprayed with L'Oréal's Elnett Very Volume Supreme Hold Hairspray - amazing :)

TAN (ALL):
St Tropez wash off :)

Woah, super long post! This has taken me hours lol! Hope you guys find it helpful :)

What looks are you rocking on nights out?

Love,

Sophia

xo

5 comments:

  1. Aww you look gorgeous in all these photos :) love your dresses and make up:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second outfit

    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Corrie Thank you so much love!

    @Becks Thanks love, I'm obsessed with orange atm!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all of the outfits are pretty. But I loove the last one, mainly cause those are my favorite colors, plus I really like your makeup there. :)
    Check out my blog sometime if you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Madeline, I've only just seen your comment (I don't get email alerts!) but I'm following your blog now :-) xo

    ReplyDelete