Friday 17 June 2011

NOTD: Nails Inc in Baker Street

Hey gals!

Lately I've been rocking this shade from Nails Inc that I bought from the lovely Gem's blog sale :)

I know what you're thinking, "have you seen the weather?" but I don't care, summery nails put me in a summery mood despite the gloomy weather! Which, by the way, I am HATING!!! Also I had to cut my nails as one of them chipped :(

This shade from Nails Inc is a lovely, creamy tomato red which is right up my street! The consistency is amazing as well, it only required one coat which I couldn't believe. However to me the jar doesn't seem to be very big at all compared to OPI, which seems never ending... The only other Nails Inc I own is the Candy Orange shade I picked up for free with InStyle magazine and to be honest with you I won't be buying any Nails Inc full price any time soon, not when you can get them for free/discounted everywhere else!

What are you wearing on your nails? Would you pay full price for Nails Inc?

Let me know! :)

Love,

Sophia

xo


2 comments:

  1. That is a beutiful colour.

    You are very pretty by the way. I just had my hair cut to the same length as yours (it was down to my waste) and it has a similar curl to you, so it is inspiring to see someone wearing the style so nicely.

    You have a wonderful blog, I will difintily be checking back to read more of your posts. Good luck with the blog, although I am sure you do not need it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete