Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bargain of the Week: Celeb Autobiographies at The Works!


Hey loves!

How are you all? Enjoying this lovely sunny weather I hope!

So today's post deviates slightly from my standard fashion/beauty blogging, but this week's Bargain of the Week was so amazing I just had to share it with you guys!
I picked up these celeb books in The Works recently, and while I can't review them as I haven't read them all yet lol I still couldn't wait to share this massive bargain! 

Being Cheryl - RRP £20 NOW £2.99
So first up we have this book on the nation's sweetheart, Cheryl (as she now likes to be known!) I've always had a soft spot for Cheryl as she comes from a disadvantaged background and fought her way to the top, which I admire. This book features Cheryl's fave fashion, beauty and health tips as well so I can't wait to read it!

Fierce by Kelly Osbourne - RRP £14.99 NOW 49p
Now Kelly Osbourne isn't a star whose autobiography I would normally buy, but I figured as she's quite an outspoken celeb she would have some good things to say! Also you can't beat the 49p price tag... bargain!!!

Wicked Whispers by Jessica Callan - RRP £16.99 NOW 29p 

 Now I don't know about you guys but I'm a massive fan of celeb gossip! Not only am I on the Mail Online every other second checking what the Kardashians et al are up to, but I also really like these 'behind the scenes' kind of books. I read Mark Frith's book (ex-editor of Heat) and I loved reading all the goss, so I can't wait to read ex-3am journalist Jessica Callan's as well!

In total, these books came to just £3.77... saving a massive £48.21! I will definitely be popping into The Works again and having a look at what other books they've got. Also, I picked up a book on the kings and queens of England... because I'm a bit of a geek like that! Haha.

You can visit The Works website here.

Have you picked up any bargain books recently?!

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo




3 comments:

  1. Mega bargains! I will have to have a look when I am in town next!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that Kelly's was reduced from 99p! That's a bit of a slap in the face isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kim I know, it's amazing! I'm gonna have another look around too :-D xxx

    @Kerry Haha, that's true! They were so cheap lol you have to pop in! xxx

    ReplyDelete