Monday 31 October 2011

Recent FOTN & OOTN: Hallowe'en...

Hey peoples!

I hope you're all having a suitably spooky Hallowes eve! I'm staying in waiting for the trick or treaters... So far we've had... none! Lol.

Over the weekend I went out with some pals - it wasn't fancy dress but I fancied going a little 'gothic' to set the tone! I decided on this all-black ensemble, what do you guys think?

Pussy bow blouse - Next
Black patent belt - Next (see blog post)
Black leather shorts - Next
Leopard print clutch - Dorothy Perkins
Black shoe boots - Missguided (see blog post)

I was planning to wear black tights but I felt that made the look a little 'too' black, ugetme?

I was in a mad rush to do my make-up as my friends were waiting (quelle surprise!) so it was a quick 5-10 minute job. Usually I would spend a good half an hour on my make-up for a night out. Lol... slap it on.
Face: (same as usual really!) Benefit That Gal primer, Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation Faker (Original), YSL Touche Eclat, Benefit Boi-ing concealer, Benefit Dallas bronzer, Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator in 02 Peach.

Eyes: Urban Decay e/s primer potion, Urban Decay Naked e/s all over lid, Urban Decay Smog & Hustle e/s on outer corners, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid eye-liner in Black on top lid, Avon Color Trend Kajal Stick in Black in lower waterline, Cover Girl LashBlast Volume mascara in Black (2 coats).

Lips: Avon Pout lipstick topped with Avon Plump Pout Honey Shades lipgloss in Pink Nectar.

Hair: Curled it using GHD's and set it using my new Bedhead Masterpiece hairspray... review to follow. It's truly rather average...
Are you guys going out for Hallowe'en? Leave me a comment & let me know! I'd love to know what you're wearing as well...

Love,

Sophia

xo

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely here Sophia, love the boots were they comfy? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, I love this outfit! Especially those boots I'm after a pair just like them. Lovely blog, followinggg :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Corrie Thanks hun! Yes they are SUPER comfy!

    @Kirsty Thank you love, yeah they're available on Missguided at the mo! :-) xo

    ReplyDelete