Sunday 9 October 2011

Bargain of the Week: £1 Primark purse!

Hey ladies & gents!

I hope you're all well and enjoying a lazy Sunday like me! I had my first lie-in of the week and went and grabbed a coffee in town with the boy. I also collected some new glasses, eek! I'm not sure about them - I really liked them when I first tried them on but now I'm not so sure, maybe I'll show you guys a pic & you can let me know what you think!

Aaaaaanyway...

Recently I visited Primark in Guildford where I picked up a few goodies. I was actually quite disappointed; I tried on like 20 things but none of them tickled my fancy, there was always something wrong with them, eg I tried on a really nice cardigan but it had cropped sleeves. WHY would you make a cardigan with cropped sleeves? The point of a cardigan is to keep you warm!

However on the way to the till point I discovered this little beauty in the Clearance section. It's the purse I already own but I bought it last year so it's looking a little dishevelled - I bought a brand new one for £1! ONE POUND, can you believe it!

It's perfect for me; the black quilted patent outer is chic and timeless, and inside it fits all my cards, loyalty cards and change perfectly. Thank you Primark!

What's your bargain of the week? I bet you can't beat mine! Lol.

Love,

Sophia

xo


3 comments: