Tuesday 25 October 2011

Bargain of the Week: Superdrug £2 manicure set!

Hey peoples!

Sorry for the lack of blogging of late, I have been working like a maniac! I swear all I do is sleep, eat, work... sleep, eat work... and shop, of course! You know the feeling?!

Aaanyway I have to let you guys know my bargain of the week (well last week's!)

It's this super cute mini manicure set from Superdrug that I bought for a bargainlicious £2!
It contains...
  • 1 x slanted tweezer
  • 1 x nail file
  • 1 x nail scissors
  • 1 x nail pusher and
  • 1 x nail clipper
...in a handy travel sized case. Now it's not the most glamorous thing in the world but in my books it's an absolute necessity. Once a week I sit down and pamper my nails - I massage in cuticle oil before pushing my cuticles back with a nail pusher, then lather my hands in Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream before applying OPI Original Nail Envy as a base coat. I then choose a suitable polish (at the mo it's all about American Apparel nail lacquer in Berry, uh-maz-ing!) and then applying a top coat (usually Sally Hansen Diamond Shine).

If my don't keep my nails painted I tend to bite them, although saying that I can't keep a colour on my nails for more than one day without chewing all the colour off so maybe I'm meant to have stumpy nails! lol.

What's your nailcare regimen?

Let me knowwww :)

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments: