Monday 3 October 2011

NOTD: American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Port

Hey guys and gals!

How are y'all? Today's my day off so as per usual it's been super manic as I try to cram in everything I haven't had the chance to do all week lol. Now I'm knackered and watching Justin Bieber's DVD in bed, ahh I love him!

Last week I went to visit the boy in London town where we did a spot of shopping in Covent Garden and Westfield (the old one - we didn't want to tackle the queues in the new one!)

Other than a bobble bottle (OMG amazing) the only other thing I picked up was a new nail varnish from American Apparel. I can't believe how extortionate their prices are, seriously I would never spend that much on clothes! The nail varnish was £7 which left me agasp, luckily it's the only thing I bought and it is very good quality.
(American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Port)

I bought it in the shade Port but I was also eyeing up Berry and Passport Blue. They stocked some really striking, on-trend shades that I've not seen elsewhere on the high street. Alas I'm sending the boy back to get the Berry shade - as much as I love Port it's just a tad darker than I was expecting whereas Berry is more of a creamy burgundy. I used my OPI Nail Envy base coat (holy grail), 2 coats of the nail varnish and skipped a top coat this time as the finish was just so glossy I didn't want to ruin it!

Hey look, it matches my jeans! Haha this wasn't intentional but I've obviously got a 'thing' for this colour at the mo...

Have you tried the American Apparel nail lacquer? What are you rocking on your nails at the mo?

Love,

Sophia

xo

ps. OMG Justin's singing Down to Earth, possibly my fave track everrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment