Wednesday 12 October 2011

Recent beauty buys that I'm loving...

Hey peeps!

I hope you're enjoying this pleasant Wednesday! Luckily for me Wednesdays are my day off so it gives me a welcome break :) I started the day off with a Body Pump class and I've just been chilling out since listening to BBCR1... Greg James precisely :)

I've been using some new beauty products recently that I just have to let you guys know about. I love nothing more than finding a new beauty product, eek! I have tried enough in my time to know a good product when I see one.

Without further ado...

Vo5 Miracle Mist & Miracle Concentrate (RRP £4.28 and £4.97)

I picked up these items in Tesco after seeing them reviewed on A Model Recommends. I can't live without a leave-in conditioning spray/detangler so I've been using the Miracle Mist the most! After I've had a shower and towel dried my hair, I spray it all over and it just leaves my hair feeling soft & nourished and, of course, detangled! I use the Miracle Concentrate when I feel my hair needs some repairing - I squeeze out a couple of tiny drops from the pipette that comes with it and apply it to the lengths and ends of my hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily at all, instead just the opposite - lovely and glossy :D

nb. Vo5 is currently on a 3 for 2 offer at Tesco! :)

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (RRP £14.50 but worth every penny)

Ahh I've used this product for about a year now (ever since I received it in my Urban Decay Naked Palette for Christmas last year). Now I have used the e/s primer potion religiously since I got it; seriously I don't know how I lived without it! However I was nearing the end of my potion and it was time to re-purchase a new one, so I did, thanks to HQhair.com! I believe this is where it's the cheapest online :) It's an absolute ESSENTIAL on a night out when I'm wearing tons of make-up and I try to remember to wear it during the day as well, I'm usually in a rush in the morning though and tend to forget, nevertheless it's still a must-have product and the best on the market!!! (phew...)

L'Oréal Elvive Nourish & Shimmer Highlights Masque (RRP £5.10)

I absolutely SWEAR by L'Oréal's conditioning masques; they're only a few quid but they are an essential item for me now - your standard shampoo + conditioner duo just isn't enough for me anymore! I apply it right at the end of my shower, comb it through, leave it on for a few minutes and rinse it out. It leaves my hair feeling SO soft and smooth. I LOVE this Highlights one especially as it really brightens my blonde highlights and smells like Royal Jelly, but when I'm a brunette I use the Nutri-gloss one as it is actually amazing and makes my hair so glossy it's ridiculous! Stock up girls!

Soft & Gentle Wild Rose & Vanilla Anti-Perspiration Deodorant (RRP £2.54)

Not the most glamorous purchase in the world but hey, girl's gotta buy deo, right? I have used this product for years now, sometimes I digress and use the Dove one but this really is the best! I always buy it when it's offer and my favourite one is the purple one which always reminds me of winter for some reason!

nb. these deodorants are currently Buy 1 get 1 free in Tesco :)

Well that's it for now ladies but I have just purchased a few more beauty essentials which I shall be updating you all with shortly :)

What beauty items are you loving at the moment?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo



1 comment:

  1. I've been using the miracle concentrate too and it's uh-maz-ing. It really leaves my hair in non frizz condition after blow drying.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete