Sunday 14 October 2012

Weekend OOTN, FOTN and NOTN: Celeb inspired River Island disco pants and plum lips

Hey loves!
I hope you're having a lovely, chilled out Sunday :-)

This weekend, I went out with a few friends and I sported my new River Island Disco Pants, inspired by the following celebs...
TOWIE's Jess Wright, Corrie's Michelle Keegan, Demi Lovato and Perrie Edwards (Little Mix) style their Disco Pants

I imagine these celebs are wearing the famous American Apparel Disco Pants, but at £80 a pop, they're slightly out of my price range! So I opted for a high-street pair instead. Here's how I styled them...

OOTN:

I went for a classic, all-black look, styling my disco pants with a mesh body and on-trend cross necklace. I completed the outfit with a pair of ubiquitous black heels and a burgundy clutch, to complement my make-up.

FOTN:
FACE: Aldi Lacura Shimmering Day Cream as primer (applied with MAC 190 brush), Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat #1 under eyes, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium on blemishes, Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation Faker in Medium, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light, Benefit Dallas Bronzer, Benefit Coralista Blush, Benefit High Beam as highlight.

EYES: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original, HD Brows Brow Palette in Vamp - taupe and dark brown shadows on lids (applied with Cosmopolitan Smokey Eyes Base Brush), Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Avon Color Trend Kajal Stick in Black, Benefit They're Real Mascara.

EYEBROWS: HD Brows Brow Palette in Vamp - dark brown shadow, set with No7 Clear Brow Gel.

LIPS: LUSH Bubblegum Lip scrub to prime, Blistex MedPlus and Topshop Makeup Lipstick in Beguiled - review to follow!

I matched my make-up to my accessories, wearing my new plum lipstick from Topshop. Plum lips were a massive trend on the AW12 catwalks and have been worn by celebs including Cheryl and Nicole Scherzinger. I'll be doing a full review of the lipstick shortly but for now, I absolutely love it and I think it's really flattering :-)

NOTN:
American Apparel - Port

The geek in me matched my nails to other elements of my outfit, haha. American Apparel do some of the BEST nail polishes. They're always so on-trend with their shades and the formula is really thick and creamy. I would definitely recommend.

How would you style disco pants?

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' goooood Sophaaay! Love the matchy matchy :)
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I'm a sucker for matchy matchy haha x

    ReplyDelete