Thursday 27 January 2011

NOTD: ELF Nail Polish in Desert Haze

Hey guys!

Sorry I've been on a short hiatus recently - I've been ridiculously busy! I have a huge lists of overdue blogs to write, so let's hope I can get on top of it all soon :)

Just a quick one this time - I thought I'd let you know what colour I've been wearing on my nails of late. I'm over winter shades like black, navy, grey for the daytime and I'm not quite ready to wear corals, turquoises, mint greens, etc just yet. So this nude shade from ELF is just right :)


(ELF Nail Polish in Desert Haze)

It's a Christmas present from my friend Claire and I love it. I've never bought anything from ELF before (aka eyeslipface) but I am completely satisfied with the nail colour. It dried quickly, only took 2 coats and lasted a good few days without chipping. I would 100% recommend it :)

What are your favourite ELF treats?

Lots of love,

Style by Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. Love this colour. Looks lovely.I have a few things i bought from e.l.f that i blogged about if you would like to take a look. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula!

    Thank you so much. I've just had a look at your e.l.f. haul - love the mint nail polish! Have you tried the HD powder yet? I've not heard of that before.

    Love,

    Sophia
    xo

    ReplyDelete