Thursday 27 January 2011

Mini No7 Voucher Haul

Hey girls!

If you're anything like me and visit Boots for toiletries as much as you visit Tesco for food, you can't have missed the £5 off No7 vouchers!

You might recall a recent post of mine (No7 Voucher Haul) where I went on a bit of a splurge! I loved the products I bought then, especially the Heavenly Hydration Moisture Mask (smells amazing and makes your skin feel so soft in the morning) and the Exceptional Definition Mascara in Brown (the most perfect daytime mascara!).

I have nothing but good things to say about No7 but sadly their quality is reflected in the price tag and it is slightly out of my price range. So, when the vouchers came back around this time, I set myself a budget of £10 :)

Here's what I bought:

(£6 with voucher, £11 without)


This had one of the best reviews of any of the No7 products on the Boots website (see for yourself - click the link above!) Nothing entices me more than a decent customer review, if someone's gone to the effort of writing a positive review then it's gotta be good.

Face scrubs never seem to work for me. I never really notice any difference. This one promises 'smoother, more radiant skin in an instant.' It's got tiny little beads, almost like grains of sand, that you apply in circular motions to your face and I'm happy to say it really works. I used it when my skin was looking really awful; I'd just been on a night out, no sleep, stressed, tired, hungry but by bedtime I was stroking my face again... it was so soft :)

(£2.75 with voucher, £7.75 without)


Some of you may remember a little blog post I wrote slating a certain Body Shop eye make-up remover? Well I've been on the hunt for an eye make-up remover ever since. I'm a contact lens wearer and my eyes are quite sensitive. Again this product had fantastic reviews on the Boots website. It's a rather odd consistency, kind of oily, but miles better than my Body Shop one. I expect it will run out soon though, it's a very small pot and I'm not forking out the RRP for it!

(£1.64 with voucher, £6.64 without)


I have quite a funny story about this. I purchased this one day in Boots but when I came home I couldn't for the life of me find it anywhere! My boyfriend & I literally searched all over my room, the house, the road! We then found the empty bag in the bin... With a massive hole in it *d'oh* that explains it. I'd run out of £5 off vouchers so I had to go back to Boots the next day, spend £5 and buy this again. Frustrating! I haven't used it yet, I'm quite a big fan of my normal No7 eyeshadow brush, and to be honest I'm not really sure how you're supposed to use this one. But I'll let you know how I get on!

Total price: £10.39 (bargain!)

Next time the vouchers come around, I've got my eyes on the acclaimed Pore Refining Serum and a cream blush for the summer :)

What have you been spending your No7 vouchers on?

Lots of love,

Style by Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. Exceptional Definition is brilliant. I am committed, which is rare for me when it comes to my relationship with mascaras!

    The pore refiner thingamer sounds good too. I have three vouchers to use this weekend so will have to make some choices myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Konni,

    I know! I will have to buy a new one soon, I reckon I've had it over the recommended six months!

    Just had a look at the No7 post on your blog - thanks for the shout-out - but you've made me want to buy that scrub as well now, lol. :)

    Love,

    Sophia
    xo

    ReplyDelete