Sunday 19 September 2010

NOTD: Rimmel Wear Maxx - Hot Gossip

Astoundingly this is my first NOTD post - Can you believe it? I paint my nails religiously several times a week (I get bored easily!) Recently I've just been wearing OPI's Nail Envy which is essentially a clear polish to strengthen the nails. To cut a long story short, I used it as a base coat and then didn't get round to painting them so I thought I'd leave them as they were as they were! They looked clean and healthy and it made a change from the usual discolouration I'm left with!

It didn't last long though and I've been looking at colours to take me into autumn. I'm after a deep, blood red but this was the darkest red I owned (without any glitter in it) and it matched my lipstick so it sufficed for the time being!


It's a lovely, true red but unfortunately it only lasted one night, in fact I recall it chipping on the same night I painted them. It looks slightly darker in the pic below - perhaps it would look like that with 2 coats but I felt that one coat was enough (might explain the chipping - ho hum).


What nail varnish were you wearing today?

Love,

Style by Sophia

x

No comments:

Post a Comment