Friday 17 September 2010

Bargain of the Week: 2true Glamour Lashes

I have a love/hate relationship with false eyelashes. I've tried countless pairs, including the Eyelure Girls Aloud range (for the record - Cheryl's are HUGE and don't suit me, and Sarah's are quite spiky so they're a bit hit and miss). I have a pair of Eyelure ones that add a bit of volume and look quite natural, but for a big night out I prefer a pair with a bit more va-va-voom!

These 2true Glamour Lashes fit the bill and they're an absolute steal at £1.95!

What they say: "Beautiful sexy lash extensions to naturally accentuate your eyes."


Well, that's certainly true! As you can see, they add volume to my lashes and elongate them at the edges - perfect for a smoky eye. I think I've found my perfect falsies :-)

Pick yours up from Superdrug where all 2true products are priced £1.95 each or 3 for £5. Bargain!

Love,

Style by Sophia

x

No comments:

Post a Comment