Friday 14 August 2009

mySTYLE. going out outfit.

Hey you guys!

So last night I went out clubbing for a girlfriend's birthday. I went to a friend's house first for a drink so I wanted to wear something that I felt comfortable in, but that I could wear to the
club later on in the eve!

What do you think of this ensemble?


Black dress - H&M

Zebra scarf (worn as waist belt) - New Look

Turquoise earrings - Ebay

Gold chain necklace - Topshop

Ring - Accessorize

Tan leather watch - River Island

Cream bag - Next

Brown leather heels (just seen) - Dorothy Perkins

Do I have your seal of approval? What do you tend to wear on a night out on the town? What are your favourite shops for going out wear? I love River Island's skirts&dresses for a big night out!

Love,
Style by Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment