Thursday 13 August 2009

mySHOP.

OK so last week was my birthday and as always I had a huuge list of what I wanted!! :) It also means I have a bit of birthday money to splurge on some high street fashion gems!


(Clockwise from left)
Coral cropped top - Topshop - £16. This would be great teamed with a tight black bodycon skirt or dress to even out the shapes as the top is reallly baggy!(it's supposed to be!) I also thought I could wear it on holiday thrown over a bikini for a quick fashion fix.
Cream bag - Next - £10. I worked at Next for a little while over summer and I found this bag in the sale HALF PRICE. Bargain! Nude colours are so versatile for Summer and the leather feels lush. I'm used to having smaller, across body bags but I'm now a complete convert to the the huge bag that you just throw everything into!
Black cage shoes - ASOS - £12. I had a weak moment and bought these heels as they were in the sale (from £35!!!) and I just envisioned myself wearing them for the entire AW09! They're something feisty to toughen up a going out outfit and the huge heel is great for petite lil me!
Coral skirt - £7 - New Look. This was another sale buy! I thought it would look cute with a white one shoulder top :)
Grey blazer - New Look - £30. OK I've got this in black as well and I just find them so versatile! I can wear them day or night, heels or flats and the length makes me look a little taller and the black one especially would look great on curvy girls. :)
Straw bag - New Look - £6. I also nabbed this in the New Look sale, I thought I'd team it with a maxi dress on holiday!
Studded clutch - Accessorize - £15. I've had my eye on this cream leather clutch for months, but at £25 I told myself it was too steep *sob* BUT as soon as it entered the sale I HAD to have it! I have a thing for studs at the mo and it's just a great summer going out bag.

I've also bought a few beauty bits as you'll see in the pic :)

(Clockwise from left)(all products from Boots/Superdrug)
Natural Collection eye liner in White - £2. A touch of white liner on your lower lid brightens your eyes and makes you look more awake so I thought I'd give this purse-friendly £2 version a go... it works!:) btw all Natural Collection products are under £2.. I love their raspberry lip gloss&bronzing pearls!
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan for Fair Skin - £5.99. OK so I'm half Italian so really I should be olive skinned.. but I'm not!:( So like most people I have to get my tan from a bottle! This is more of a bronzing lotion as you can see where it's going straight away(ALWAYS use a mitt!) but I prefer self tan that take a couple of hours to develop... I will reveal my favourite fake tans later :)
Impluse body spray in Paris - 99p. My flatmate Becky introduced me to this product as it smells similar to Miss Dior Cherie(only my all-time favourite perfume!) and so it reminds her of me :) Great for when you can't afford to buy a new perfume but still wanna smell lovelyyy!
Vaseline cocoa body butter - £4.99. I was running out of my favourite Body Shop body butter in Mango but at £12 a pop I needed a temporary cheaper alternative!This body butter is LUSH, it feels like you're being wrapped in chocolate :) would definitely recommend.
Marc Jacobs eau de Parfum - Daisy. various prices. Aah my mum bought me this perfume for my birthday and it's so pretty and girly, just like the name! I love it.
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Green With Envy - £3.22. I've been looking for a turquoise nail varnish for aages! I had my eye on the Barry M one a while ago but it looks more blue :S This is slightly more green than turquoise but I wear it all the time.
and finally...
Eyelure Girls Aloud eyelashes - Sarah - £4.89. Let's face it we all wish we looked like Girls Aloud! I was looking for eyelashes that go up at the end to elongate my lash line and these ones were fab. Kimberly's looked pretty as well, but they were out of stock at the time... *sobsob*

I also bought this watch with my birthday money. It was £25 from River Island but I've worn it every day since so it was worth that little bit extra :) The strap is tan leather!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my first real blog post! :)

More to follow of course.

Style by Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment