Friday 14 August 2009

mySKIN. daily facial regime.

Hey everyone!

Here's a video of my daily skincare regime for you! I tend to avoid expensive/designer products as a) I can't afford them and b) I find that the cheaper versions available on the high street work just as well if you use them properly!



Just to remind you that it's my first ever video so I'm sorry if you fall asleep half way through! Oh and it might be an idea to wear make-up next time lol.

Listed here are the products I mentioned in the video (all sold in Boots/Superdrug except the moisturiser which can be found on Ebay):

Pure 3 in 1 Make Up Removal Complete Cleansing Wipes (purple packet for normal-oily skin)

Pure Deep Cleanse Complete Cleansing Wipes (blue packet for dry-normal skin)

Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub


Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Blackhead Clearing Scrub

Nivea Visage Young Control It Moisturiser (Oil-Free)

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser

Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser

Clinique Dramatically Different Gel - Combination to Oily Skin Types
(use the lotion if you have dry-normal skin)

Simple Conditioning Eye Make-Up Remover

Boots Double Faced 100 Pads

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser

Garnier Nutritionist Caffeine Eye Roll-On


Lots of Love,
Style by Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment