Wednesday 19 September 2012

Weekend OOTN and FOTN: Rochelle Wiseman inspired £5 tropical print Primark dress

UPDATE:

It seems as though one of my fave celebs has also jumped on the mirrored tropical print bodycon dress trend! 
The one and only Kim Kardashian was spotted in this stunning Alexander McQueen number as she promoted QuickTrim in Melbourne. If it's good enough for Kim K... ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves!

I know I say this all the time but I can't believe it's Thursday already, seriously time seems to be just flying by at the moment!

So recently I spotted Rochelle from The Saturdays in this gorgeous mirrored tropical bodycon dress and I knew it was a look I simply had to emulate. I love all of the girls' style but this look from Rochelle caught my eye.

OOTN:
Rochelle's outfit:

- Blue Tropical Print 'Cameron' Jersey Bodycon Dress - £108 - Celeb Boutique
- Nude 'Polar' Wedges £245

- Red Oversized Clutch - £79 - Marks & Spencer


My outfit:

- Tropical Print Mirrored Bodycon Dress - £5 - Primark (this season)

- Nude Platform Heels - £15 - eBay (but originally from Next)

- Nude Leather Clutch - £20 - River Island (this season)

As you can see, I took inspiration from Rochelle without breaking the bank. My Primark dress was an absolute steal as it was reduced at the till for some random reason. The nude accessories go with everything so are a wardrobe staple for me.

Sadly I don't think the Primark dress is available anymore but if you like the mirrored tropical bodycon dress then Lipsy have got one below :)

On sale now -


FOTN:
FACE:

17 Photo Flawless Primer
Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation Faker (02 Medium)
Benefit Dallas Bronzer

EYES:
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
Topshop Kohl Liner (Saddle) - review to follow
Benefit They're Real Mascara - review to follow

LIPS:

I love the lipgloss here! I always forget how amazing it feels...

Would you wear this trend? Do you like Rochelle's style?

Love,

Sophia

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment