Wednesday 26 September 2012

Weekend OOTN and FOTN: Kim Kardashian inspired cream peplum top and leather trousers look

Hey loves,

Happy hump day! I hope you're all having a fab Wednesday and looking forward to the weekend :-)

Speaking of the weekend, I went out for a dinner with my friends and sported an outfit very similar to something Kim Kardashian wore recently. I'm sure you all know that I'm very much inspired by her personal style so take a look at how our outfits matched!

OOTN:
Kim's outfit:

- Cream peplum top: Zara
- Leather trousers: J Brand
- Black heels: Christian Louboutin
- Black bag: Hermes

My outfit:

- Cream peplum top: Topshop (£18.00)
- Leather trousers: Next (similar style here)
- Black loafers: Next (similar style here)

Of course, I imagine that Kim's wardrobe cost near to the thousands, but I like to think they look pretty similar considering I bought all my items from the high street. The top is a really good fit from Topshop is a really good fit and perfect for going out for dinner as it goes out at the sides, haha. The trousers and shoes are both over a year old but still going strong - Next has a couple of very similar pieces this season, if you're interested. I also wore my new black Primark bag but didn't photograph it.


FOTN:
FACE: MAC Fix+, Estee Lauder Doublewear Concealer, MAC Studio Finish Concealer, 17 Blemish Balm, MAC Blush in Harmony

EYES: Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner, Avon Color Trend kajal stick, No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara, Avon SuperShock Mascara

BROWS: Ruby & Millie Brow Enhance, W7 Angled Brush

LIPS: Benefit The Gloss (Clear)

I actually took this photo after I came back from the meal (explains the messy eye make-up haha) but I'm surprised by how well it held up through dinner. OK, so maybe not the lip gloss but the foundation and concealer looks pretty in tact - I wouldn't expect anything less than MAC, I suppose!

[You may also likeSteal Her Style: Kim Kardashian]

Are you a fan of Kim's personal style? Who do you look up to instead?

Let me know in the comments :-)

Love,

Sophia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment