Monday 5 December 2011

Weekend OOTN, FOTN & NOTN!

Hey lovelies!

How are you all on this chilly Monday evening? I hope you are all tucked up in bed watching Desperate Scousewives like me lol. I have to say at first I thought it was a load of trash but now I am addicted! I really want to visit Liverpool now, it looks uber glam!

I have spent the day waiting for the courier to deliver my new iPhone 4S. Anyone that knows me will know that I have held out for a number of years to upgrade to a smartphone, and with my knocked up Sony Ericsson on its last legs (the keypad had literally fallen off and it kept turning off randomly) I decided to fork out for a "proper" phone lol. Maybe I will even use it to blog... who knows, at the moment I am just trying to figure out how to make a call! Lol.

Meanwhile, over the weekend I went into town with some of my best friends. Here's what went down... :)

OUTFIT

I went for a look inspired by Maria Fowler from TOWIE, who recently wore a black beaded vest with a mocha bodycon skirt and black tights. I swapped the vest with a body instead because I'm not overly confident with my arms!

Black lace body - ASOS (new)
Mocha bandage skirt - eBay (new)
Tights - Topshop
Heels - Priceless Shoes (see blog post)

I also wore a small vintage black patent bag (not seen).


MAKE-UP

I went for a bold lip and more understated eyes...

Face: Benefit That Gal primer, Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation Faker [Medium], Benefit Boi-ing Concealer [02 Medium], Benefit Dallas bronzer, Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator [02 Peach].

Eyes: Urban Decay Original Primer Potion, Urban Decay Baked e/s in Buck all over lid; Smog & Hustle on outer corners, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner [Black] on top lid, Avon Color Trend Kajal Stick [Brown] in lower waterline, Benefit Bad Girl mascara & Avon Supershock mascara [both Black].

Lips: LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub, Rimmel lip liner [Red Dynamite], MAC Matte Lipstick [Russian Red], No7 clear gloss to finish.

What do you guys think?

HAIR

I washed my hair using L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect shampoo + conditioner and then spritzed Vo5 Miracle Mist onto towel dried hair. I then blow dried my hair and curled it using standard GHD's, spraying it with Bed Head Masterpiece hairspray to set the curls.

NAILS

I went with blood red nails to match the lips, I'm wearing ASOS paint in Victoria :)

Did you hit the town on Saturday night? What did you wear??

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo

2 comments:

  1. you look lovely :)looks like a really nice winter going out outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Sophie, I've just had a look at your blog - I looove it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete